Note: BIOPROSP_17 was a huge success, and is now over. Feel free to browse the website for information from the past. See you at BIOPROSP_19!
Guidelines for Poster Presentations
- Abstract submission is now closed. Contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to submit an abstract.
- The abstract has a 150-word limit
- If you have chosen to be considered for an oral presentation, you can expect an answer before February 1st
- The Poster Session will take place from 3:30-4:30pm on Wednesday March 8th. If you sign up to present a poster, please plan to be personally present or have a representative present at this time.
- Poster setup is allowed beginning at 8am the day of the Poster Session. Each poster will be assigned to a specific poster board on which to mount the poster. Map pins will be provided at the registration desk for poster use. The outer frame of the poster boards are 70 cm wide x 100 cm high. The poster area is close to the conference hall.
- Abstracts for posters will be published at bioprosp.com in advance of the conference, as there are no printed materials (such as a program) on site. Poster creators may choose to make their poster available to participants for download as well. Please be sure that your abstract and/or poster contain only information that you are willing to publish.
- Some posters will be chosen in advance for an oral presentation, but the oral presentations will not be subject to evaluation for the poster prize. The evaluation is based only on poster design, relevance and communication skills. Poster Prize Awards will be announced in the closing ceremony on Friday March 10th.